KOKODA TRACK 2018
10 Night/11 Day Tour
$5380 per person
*Return Group Airport Transfer from Mornington Peninsula
*Return flights from Melbourne
*All internal transportation
*2 nights of Hotel Accommodation in Port Moresby, twin share (single traveler will be matched with another traveler of same sex )
*8 nights Camping/Village hut accommodation throughout trek, twin share
*Meals – 10 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
*Trekking permit and entry fees into attractions/sites mentioned in itinerary
*Equipment – Rucksack to be carried by your porter and day pack (to be carried by you)
*Qualified, English-speaking trekking leader and PNG local trekking team (equipment and meal porters)
*Travel Insurance (based on an average age, any pre existing medical conditions must be advised and Covermore PDS read. )
*Group Kokoda Singlet
* Accompanied by Catherine, local team leader who lived in Papua New Guinea for several years.
* Accompanied by Tim, local team leader Personal Trainer for 5 years, owner of Body Change Boot Camp Mornington.
*Training/Support group with group training sessions leading up to departure with your Local Team Leader Tim.
*Meet your team prior to departure with information nights and local specialists available to answer any questions you may have in regards to packing, trekking experience etc.
*Lay By Facility available, inquire in store
* An active exploration into 'local' WWII History
* Challenge yourself mentally and physically (nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment when you complete a task that requires great courage, dedication and commitment!)
* A great way to experience the vibrant culture and hospitality of one of Australia's closest neighbours
* Fully Escorted from the Mornington Peninsula by one of our consultants who has previously spent several years living in Papua New Guinea
* Opportunities to meet your group and train together prior to departure
* Information event with our local experts who will help with packing suggestions, trek expectations and answer any questions
Kokoda Track Itinerary 2018.pdf
Size : 591.839 Kb
Type : pdf